Friday, October 2, 2009

September Was Okay

I am generally surprised when I review my networth on NetWorthIQ. At times I feel like the expenses increase around me and unexpected events occur. The reality is that most of the times things are not going so bad.

I really enjoy the exercise of itemizing my balances via Mint and populating that information into NetWorthIQ. This month was particularly better than I had expected due in large part to some better than anticipated returns (and then some declines, especially this week.. yikes) in my 401k plan.

My student loans from 2002 are almost gone. It has not been a terrible amount of money to part with on a monthly basis, but I think there will be a feeling of accomplishment once I've finally done it.



September was better than 'okay' it was pretty good.

No comments: