Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Balance In Quality

I had hoped that I would be able to produce posts every day for the first few weeks of the blog, however, I am finding that it is increasingly difficult to manage my work and school schedule while formulating ideas on what to write about. My desires are to ensure that the posts are relative to my own personal life while sparking an interest for my readers. I've come to realize that slow and steady wins the race. I am not going to sacrafice quantity for the quality of my posts.

I'm impressed so far at the number of readers who have visited my site in just the first week of posting. I had expected it to be much slower, considering the level of difficulty in promoting a site in which you cannot outwardly notify your friends about. I've had visitors from the New York City area, Boston, Florida and North Carolina. It will be fun to set goals for myself and see how long it takes to meet those goals.

No comments: